1. General Information
Thank you for your interest in our website and our online services. Protecting customers´ data and using it only in the way our customers/visitors/users expect from us is our highest priority. Thus, the following policy is designed to inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing according to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other data protection laws.
We, the moviinn – worldwide community Lda are the controller according to the GDPR and therefore responsible for the data processing explained herein.
c) Person responsible for personal data protection
You can contact our Person responsible for personal data protection at any time by using the following contact details: moviinn – worldwide community Lda, Phone: +351 912 322 858 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Processing of Personal Data during Your Use of Our Website
Your visit to our website and/or use of our online services will be logged. The IP address currently used by your device, date and time, the browser type and operating system of your device, the pages accessed may be recorded. This data is collected for the purposes of optimizing and improving our website as well as our online services. The processing is legally based on legitimate interest as it is in our legitimate interest to protect our website and to improve the quality of our services. Additionally, your personal data is only stored if you provide it to us on your own account, e.g. as part of a registration, a survey, an online application or for online purchase (performance of a contract). We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that the data provided to us during the registration is adequately protected.
a) Newsletter Registration
If you wish, you can subscribe to our newsletter on our website https://www.moviinn.com/ by filling out the form in the footer of the page. The personal data that are collected in the registration form will only be processed for sending newsletters to your e-mail address and only if you have given your consent to this data processing. Your personal data will be processed until you unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the link “unsubscribe” which is provided in each newsletter you receive from us. Please note that you will not receive any newsletters from us anymore after you unsubscribe.
To make your visit to our website more pleasant and to enable the use of certain functions, we may use “cookies” on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies separately and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. For more information, see the help function of your Internet browser. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
c) Data Recipients
We may use third party service providers to process your personal data. These service providers may be located in countries within and outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). We ensure that these service providers process personal data in accordance with European data protection legislation to guarantee an adequate data protection level, even if personal data are transferred into a country outside the EEA for which no adequacy decision of the EU Commission exists. Transfers of personal data to other recipients is not performed, except where we are obliged to do so by law. For more information about appropriate safeguards for the international data transfer or a copy of them, please contact our Person responsible for personal data protection.
d) Retention Period
Personal data provided to us via our website will only be stored until the purpose for which they were processed has been fulfilled. Insofar as retention periods under commercial and tax law must be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 6 years. However, storage periods may also be amended due to our legitimate interest (e.g. to guarantee data security, to prevent misuse or to prosecute criminal offenders).
3. Your Rights
As a data subject, you can contact our Person responsible for personal data protection at any time with a notification under the contact information mentioned above under Section 1 to make use of your rights. These rights are the following:
- The right to receive information about the data processing and a copy of the processed data;
- The right to demand the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data;
- The right to demand the erasure of personal data;
- The right to demand the restriction of the data processing;
- The right to receive the personal data concerning the data subject in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmittance of these data to another controller;
- The right to object to the data processing;
- The right to withdraw a given consent at any time to stop a data processing that is based on your consent;
- The right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: Portuguese Data Protection Authority (CNPD – Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados).
1. What we need
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our Personal Data Protection Policy above.
moviinn – worldwide community Lda is a Controller of the personal data you the Customer provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- User email
- User name
- User photo
- Social profile links
- User location
- User language
- User bio
- Copies of personal documents
2. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Support in relation to handling different type of visas on the behalf of our Customers
- Support in relation to handling tax related issues with Portuguese and other tax administrations, as needed, on the behalf of our Customers
- Support in relation to handling social security issues with Portuguese and other institutions, as needed, on the behalf of our Customers
- Support in relation to healthcare related purposes with Portuguese and other institutions, as needed, on the behalf of our Customers
- Support in relation to transportation and mobility related purposes with Portuguese and other institutions, as needed, on the behalf of our Customers
- Support in relation to insurance related purposes with Portuguese and other institutions, as needed, on the behalf of our Customers
- Support in relation to education and academic related purposes with Portuguese and other institutions, as needed, on the behalf of our Customers
- Support in relation to purchase of goods in Portugal, as needed, on the behalf of our Customers
- Holding a Power of Attorney given by our Customers to moviinn – worldwide community Lda, for the purposes of supporting and/or handling transactions on behalf of our Customers
3. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed in Lisbon, Calçada de Santo António 2, 1150-313 Lisbon located in Portugal. Hosting and storage of your data takes place in Amazon Web Services (AWS) which is located in Ireland.
No third-party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
4. How long we keep it
Under Portuguese law, we are required to keep your documents for 6 years according to the Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
5. What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our designated team member will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Portuguese Data Protection Authority (CNPD – Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados) and file a complaint with them.